Salt Therapy Business: Worth Its Weight
The Salt Therapy Business is growing significantly. A few years ago, there were just a handful of facilities offering salt therapy throughout the United States and Canada. Salt therapy franchises were just starting to take hold.
Today, there are over 3,000 facilities offering salt therapy, whether as a stand-alone salt therapy center or as an add-on to an existing business or concept. The salt therapy business plan is proving fruitful for many companies.
SpaFinder, along with other industry experts and analysts, accurately predicted that Salt Therapy was going to be a top 5 growing trend. The Salt Therapy business as a whole is still in its early stages of growth in North America, but it’s certainly growing.
At the same time, salt therapy has been an established and successful therapy for the past few decades in other countries. It’s been used to create such things as adult and children’s salt rooms as well as salt rooms and salt caves installed in spas, wellness centers, fitness clubs, hotels, destination resorts, senior living facilities and cruise ships.
Webclass: “Learn How To Successfully Get Into The Salt Therapy Business”
When it comes to Salt Therapy businesses, no one has more knowledge and experience than SALT Chamber. CLICK HERE or the button below to watch the entire webinar about how to start a salt cave or room business. Then, you can schedule a personal, 30-minute phone call with Leo to learn more.
Why Get Into The Salt Therapy Business?
As a growing new industry, salt therapy is gaining interest as a distinct business opportunity. Key benefits to opening a salt room franchise include:
- Minimal investment and start-up costs
- Salt Therapy provides a great benefit and value to the end user
- Low labor and maintenance costs
- Untapped market— there’s no need to find an existing salt therapy business for sale, be the first to market in your region
- Open territories and non-competitive marketplace
- Accelerated return on investment (ROI)
- No special licensing or certification needed for business owners or staff
- Easy to start on its own or add as part of another existing or new venture, such as opening a spa business
Why is the demand for salt therapy growing?
- Pollution, smog, pollen, toxins, and airborne diseases are steadily increasing every year.
- More and more people are suffering from respiratory and skin issues than ever before.
- Dry Salt Therapy reduces stress and fatigue and provides overall wellness.
- Athletes are discovering that salt therapy enhances their performance, endurance and recovery.
- For decades, Dry Salt Therapy has been clinically and scientifically researched and proven to be a safe alternative that produces sustainable results.
How To Start a Salt Therapy Business
There are two basic ways to enter the dry salt therapy business:
1. Start a New Salt Therapy Venture
A new business can focus exclusively on salt therapy or offer it along with other wellness, health, and beauty modalities. Salt therapy is a simple addition to a med spa business plan, as just one example. See below for a more complete list of business types that align well with a salt therapy offering.
2. Add On to an Existing Business
Salt therapy offers your existing clients another health and wellness option. At the same time, it can attract new clientele for salt therapy as well as your existing offerings. The following business types are especially well-suited for the addition of salt therapy:
- Wellness Centers
- Med Spa
- Fitness Studios
- Detox/Rehab Centers
- Stop Smoking Clinics
- Day Spa
- Resort/Destination Spa
- Health Resorts/Clubs
- Reiki/Tai Chi/QiGong
- And many others
SALT Chamber offers a variety of services and custom solutions from comprehensive turnkey salt therapy facilities to single salt rooms and caves.
Contact us for a free initial consultation.