Did you know that you can cost-effectively transform an underutilized or empty room into a highly utilized, revenue-producing wellness modality?
Adding Salt Therapy to your business or practice is easy. Basically, any closed room can be converted, but there are some requirements regarding ventilation and placement of the halogenerator. Salt Therapy is gaining interest as a distinct business opportunity.
A Salt Therapy Room or SALT Booth® allows you to provide a relaxing, therapeutic, self-guided spa and wellness experience for your guests. Depending on whether you have a room or booth, you can accommodate an individual, couples, and groups of people for a 10-, 20-, 30-, or 45-minute Salt Therapy session.
A Salt Therapy Room or SALT Booth® has a halogenerator (a unique piece of equipment that disperses ionized pure sodium chloride into the air). Additional room or booth features could include: Himalayan Salt Décor, ambient lighting, sound therapy and chromotherapy, comfortable
lounge/relaxation chairs, and vibroacoustic music.
- Provides a Great Wellness Program, Ritual, and Service
- Maximizes Space Utilization and Capacity
- Little to No Labor is Involved
- Increased Revenue from Underutilized Space
- Consumables are Just Pennies a Day
- High Return on Investment (ROI)
- Express Service
- Self-Guided Wellness Modality
- Enhances Overall Value for Guests/Members
- Perfect Adjunct to Existing Services
How you design your spa and offer treatments can significantly impact your business. Having the flexibility to offer a variety of treatments and rituals utilizing the same equipment and treatment room increases your service offerings, capacity, and revenue.
Rather than chairs, you can have a massage/treatment table in the Salt Room. This will allow you to provide an enhanced and upgraded experience for an additional service fee.
Incorporate Salt Therapy with all types of massages for a SALTED MASSAGE™ including:
- Swedish Massage
- Thai Massage
- Indian Head Massage
- Get Salted™ Salt Stone Massage
- Deep Tissue Massage
- Reflexology Massage
- Other types of massages
Other services can be provided in the Salt Room such as:
- Get Salted™ Peloid Mud Mask
- Get Salted™ Body Bar Exfoliation
- Crystal and Chakra Therapy
- Guided Meditation
- Other innovative spa and wellness concepts
In addition, a Salt Room can accommodate other types of activities and classes such as:
- One-on-One Private or Small Group Yoga
- Assisted Stretching
- Tibetan Bowl Music/Sound Therapy
- Vibroacoustic Music
- And much, much more!
SALT Industry Pioneer | Wellness Collaborator | Culture & Leadership Strategist | ‘Distinctioneer’ |