SALT Chamber, the industry leader in Salt Therapy products and equipment, is proud to announce that our MULTI SALT FX® Halogenerator, the most compact, simplest, and easiest to use and operate, has been listed by UL (Underwriters Laboratories).
Coupled with our SALT FX® Pro becoming UL listed in December of 2017, this makes SALT Chamber the FIRST and ONLY company in the Salt Therapy industry to have two UL listed halogenerators.
What Does UL Listing Mean?
UL is an independent, nationally recognized testing authority in the U.S. UL testing ensures that all the electrical components of manufactured equipment conform to certain safety guidelines. This is not a requirement, it is an elective certification and, in fact, often equipment manufactured outside of the U.S. typically have CE and other safety certifications. It may be requested by some municipalities, landlords, or building requirements. UL listing does not evaluate and test the effectiveness of the equipment.
SALT Chamber Halogenerators are the:
- ONLY halogenerators manufactured by a medical device company
- ONLY halogenerators to comply with QS/ISO quality standards
- ONLY halogenerators to include Bluetooth and Remote Control capability from a smartphone and/or tablet
- ONLY halogenerators to include a spare parts and cleaning kit (even cars have spare tires, just in case…we don’t want you to ever have downtime)
- ONLY US-based, on-premise Service and Support Center
- FIRST to offer a three-year warranty, and now…
- ONLY halogenerators with a limited LIFETIME Warranty on the feeder, grinder, and fan