Salt therapy is known to be a natural treatment for many different types of conditions. It can benefit anyone, no matter how young or old, that suffers from respiratory or skin conditions. There are also a number of ways to experience the therapy session, which makes it appealing for everyone looking for relief from their symptoms.
The following are the top six reasons to install a salt bed or room at your location:
- It is an advertising feature. People look specifically for establishments that offer salt therapy as a form of treatment. Not all spa locations offer the service, so it will differentiate you from others in your area and help you gain more clientele, that will come back time after time to experience the benefits of your salt bed or salt room.
- Help your clients (and yourself) relieve the stresses of the day with a one-hour salt session. Relax as you listen to the soothing sounds of the beach from the comfort of your beach chair. Clients will choose to bring a book, read a magazine, or some may even take a nap during their session. After a long day, it is just what you need to get back to where you want to be.
- Clients will come in for help with their skin conditions, and the salt room will be the key to their success. The natural salts help with a variety of skin ailments due to their antibacterial and antimicrobial properties. The effects of psoriasis and eczema will be relieved by clients introducing a salt therapy plan into their routine.
- Those that come in seeking an overhaul of their health can also take part and benefit from the therapy session. Clients that journey into the salt rooms find that they have fewer symptoms from colds, allergies, bronchitis, asthma, and even hay fever. When used over time, clients see a decrease in symptoms, which keeps them coming back for more sessions so the effects don’t wear off.
- It is a piece of ancient history! Thousands of years ago, Eastern Europeans used salt therapy to heal almost everything. They found the natural caves to have healing properties, so they would venture there when feeling under the weather. In Hungary, it is covered by insurance and medically recommended!
- It is an experience for the whole family. When it comes to age limitations, there are none. So young children and great grandparents suffering from these conditions will both find peace in your salt room. You can even design salt rooms specifically based on age if you prefer, which will also increase your clientele, and in turn, your revenue.
Take a look and see what adding a salt booth or salt room can do for your business, and peak interest of those in your area!
SALT Industry Pioneer | Wellness Collaborator | Culture & Leadership Strategist | ‘Distinctioneer’ |